If you are running virtual servers then Altaro Hyper-V Backup is a must-have product.
Altaro Hyper-V Backup is a full-featured and easy to use VM backup solution for Hyper-V, giving you all you need at unbeatable value, backed by outstanding support. With a new intuitive user interface and built to scale, it’s even easier to use to manage a larger number of hosts and VMs.
Altaro Hyper-V Backup offers you most of the features found in competing offers aimed at enterprise-level users at a fraction of the price. A few of its capabilities at a glance:
- Offsite Backup Replication to an offsite location for disaster recovery protection, either to your own offsite storage through your internet connection or by enabling drive swap rotation on selected drives
- Instant Exchange Item-Level Restore Browse through your Exchange VM backup’s file system and restore individual emails (or any other Exchange items) instantly
- Instant File Level Restore Also retrieve individual files directly from your VM backups with a few clicks
- Back up Hyper-V Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV) great for larger environments
- Remote Management Console Easily manage all VM backup/restore jobs across your Hyper-V hosts from a central console
- Back up Live VMs with Zero downtime by leveraging Microsoft’s Hyper-V VSS Writer
- Compression & Encryption Compress VM backups and use military grade AES encryption to reduce backup storage significantly and secure VM backups
- Linux, MS Exchange & MS SQL VM backups supported
- ReverseDelta™ and OnePass Restore™ for FAST backup/restore performance
- Sandbox restore tests
- And more!
Why pay 2-3x the price of similar solutions or depend on unreliable DIY tools? Download your copy of Altaro Hyper-V backup now and enjoy unlimited functionality for 30 days. After your 30-day trial expires, you can continue using the product for up to 2 VMs for free, forever – No catch.
For more information on features and pricing, please visit http://www.altaro.com/hyper-v-backup.
Looking for Hyper-V guides, tips and eBooks? Check out the #1 Hyper-V blog at http://www.altaro.com/hyper-v/