- Ad-hoc support, both remotely and on-site
- Comprehensive maintenance support packages
- Server support, including server replacement, server migration and resolving problems
- Network design and installation
The sort of problems we have solved for our business customers include:
- A new server had been installed by the previous IT person, and he was unable to make Microsoft Exchange work correctly. This issue was resolved on-site within 30 minutes.
- An older server was refusing to boot, and the company was unable to work. The IT person brought the server into our workshop where we identified a faulty RAID controller, and were able to order and fit a replacement, and return the server to them working within 48 hours.
- Microsoft had requested a license audit, and the IT person needed some assistance and guidance on completing the audit and declaring what software they were running. 1 day of on-site consultation and some further advice afterwards brought the audit under control.
- Operations had spread to a second site part-time and the customer needed both seamless IT connectivity, along with telephony service allowing. We designed and provided a remote-working server system, along with a centralised telephone system allowing the receptionist at site 1 to also service site 2, including answering and transferring calls.
If you run a business and are fed up with IT problems stopping you from getting on with what you do best, contact Lansalot for a consultation.
—– YeOldeHelpdesk is Coming Soon —– We operate a great helpdesk that allows you to report or book in your jobs or faults. You will be kept up to date with your ticket via email or phone call if your system is down giving you complete peace of mind everything is being done to get
Literally hundreds of companies offer web related services. We offer you Friendly, easy service – we do all the hard work, just tell us what you want One-stop shop for all your IT services Assistance and guidance in setup of your email accounts on all of your devices Or bring them in and we’ll do
Lansalot engineers have been working with servers since 1999, so we are able to offer professional server repair and network support should a problem occur. If your server is down, give us a call. We have experience of Windows server from NT4.0, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003 and SBS 2003, Windows Server 2008 and
Internet access is a requirement for most jobs now – whether for research into customers, products, suppliers or even HMRC. But with access comes responsibility. Does your company have an Acceptable Use Policy for internet access? Do you know what websites are being accessed daily by your staff, how much time is spent online shopping
and which is the best broadband service? Often we are asked ‘which is the best internet access’ or ‘which is the best broadband service’ and the answer is usually “it depends…” In our years of experience with various internet companies and their various practices, we are able to recommend the following depending on your requirements.
Even the most enthusiastic recreational users get stuck sometimes. For advice on the best solution to your computer problems, including Wireless speed and coverage improvement Wireless and shared printing iPhone, iPad, Smartphone and tablet setups Gaming systems We will undertake the following services in our workshop Virus / spyware / malware removal Computer running slowly
We offer a variety of services, for both business and home users alike. For businesses we offer a prompt, professional range of services. Ad-hoc support, both remotely and on-site Comprehensive maintenance support packages Server support, including server replacement, server migration and resolving problems Network design and installation The sort of problems we have solved for