Lansalot Limited is a dynamic company, coupling old-fashioned ideas about customer service with modern ways to deliver it. Our customers are our first priority and their delight is our goal (we will settle for satisfaction only when we have to!). Read our testimonials if you don’t believe us.
Based in Reddtich (Worcestershire) we provide the kind of service we expect to get – prompt, affordable, and professional.
One of the nicest things anyone has ever said about us is that we do what we say we will do. It is an obvious philosophy but so many people these days, especially in customer-facing and customer-services roles do not follow through on this simple principal. It isn’t infuriating any more when someone says ‘I will call you back’ and they never do – it is simply expected. How refreshing it is on the odd occasion when you DO get the call back, when the engineer DOES turn up on time?
Lansalot engineers come from different backgrounds, offering expertise and ideas from many areas. These include large corporate institutions, small-to-medium business support, and schools.
As of 2012, our primary focus is small businesses – the 5-10 user networks where we believe our services have the most profound impact by enabling these setups with the solutions they don’t realise are available to them. Our specialties lie with professional organisations and services-based companies; accountants, solicitors, insurance and financial services companies. That said, we are happy to talk to anyone about their IT requirements and how we can help them to make better use of IT to achieve their goals.
Products and Services Portfolio (List)
Lansalot aim to provide a complete one-stop shop for technical solutions – not just to supply you a product and expect you to get on with it, or have to put your own technology together. We pride ourselves on being there every step of the process, and look after you with the level of service that makes you want to recommend us to everyone you know.
Here is a simple list of all the things that we can help you out with.
- Supply, installation, repair and maintenance. Professional on-site service at your home or work.
- PCs, Laptops, Workstations and Servers
- Exceptional high-spec gaming PCs, for the ultimate gaming PC; or just a customised PC built to your exact specifications
- Peripherals including printers, scanners, webcams, monitors, USB hard drives, keyboards and mice
- Multi-monitor setups, giving you extra viewing space
- Microsoft software including Windows XP, Windows Vista , Office 2003, Office 2007, Office 2010 Small Business Server 2003 (SBS2003), Small Business Server 2008 (SBS2008), Small Business Server 2011 (SBS2011)
- Microsoft Exchange server for shared calendars, shared contacts, and mobile messaging (see below)
- Mobile messaging on PDAs, Blackberrys, Windows Mobile XDAs with mobile messaging and over-the-air (OTA) synchronization with Outlook including contacts, calendar, and tasks and of course email inbox and other email folders
- Docuware document management software, and the associated document scanners with Automatic Document Feeders (ADF)
- Networks, Network equipment, Secure Wireless networks and secure corporate wireless hotspots
- Allied Telesyn – Allied Telesis equipment from an Allied Authorised Installer of Switches and Routers (AI-S / AI-R)
- Voice over IP (VOIP) solutions, including SIP handsets, headsets, hosted VoIP and installed and hosted IP-PBX solutions
- Telephone lines cheaper than BT, including Analogue, ISDN2e and ISDN30e lines
- Broadband, ADSL MAX and ADSL2+, SDSL, Leased lines, MPLS and EFM
- Premesis wiring and infrastructure cabling systems, including CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6 cabling, patch panels, data-cabinets and wiring cabinets
- Fibre optic cable (Fiber optic if you are American!) running to connect two building, fibre optic termination
- Enterprise grade wireless bridges
- Disaster recovery planning (DR) and backups, including automatic online backup and bare-metal restore
- Fully managed services and maintenance service contracts, including remote monitoring of your servers and infrastructure, remote support and telephone technical support for your users
- Cheap web sites and cost effective web sites, web site design, domain registration and web hosting
- Content Management System (CMS) run websites for the ultimately easy way for you to run and update your website
- The best and fastest antivirus solution we have ever tested, including Windows antivirus for clients, server antivirus, and Microsoft Exchange email server antivirus protection from an Authorised Eset UK Partner